Chuango smart devices are compatible with Alexa-enabled devices. Before you begin, please make sure that:
- Your Chuango smart devices are connected with the DreamCatcher Life App.
- You have an Alexa-enabled device such as Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap.
- The Amazon Alexa App is installed on your phone, and you have also logged into your account.
Then you could follow the instruction below:
- Open the Amazon Alexa App. Tap on “More” and select “Skills & Games”
- Tap on the Search button. Search for “DreamCatcher Life”.
- Find the skill and select “Enable to use”.
- Alexa will ask you to login with your DreamCatcher Life account. (If you have Chuango WiFi Alarm Systems and Chuango Indoor Camera PT-300Q, you need to set a PIN code to use optional features. Otherwise, you can skip this step).
- Tap Done, your DreamCatcher Life account has been successfully linked.
- You will be asked to discover devices. Tap on the “Discover Devices” button. All your Chuango smart devices should appear and be connected to Alexa automatically.
- If your Chuango devices cannot be found automatically, you can ask “Alexa, discover my devices”
* Note: In the DreamCatcher Life app you could rename your device. Once the device name has been changed in the app, you need to discover the device or manually rename the device in the Amazon Alexa App again to update the infromation.