Before setup, it is recommended to turn off the cellular data of your phone and make sure that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Place your Chuango Robot Vacuum RV-500 close to the router.
1. Plug in the power. Turn your Chuango Robot Vacuum RV-500 upside down. Turn on the power switch at the bottom.
2. After logging into the App, tap on the plus sign "+" on the home page, or in the upper right corner if you are already a proud owner of other compatible Chuango products. Select "RV-500".
3. Enter your WiFi password.Then, tap on "OK".
* Note: Chuango vacuum cleaners do not support 5GHz WiFi networks. Please make sure your available network is on the 2.4GHz band.
4. Press and hold both buttons simultaneously on the front of Chuango Vacuum Cleaner for 3 seconds until you hear two short beeps. The Wi-Fi indicator will flash quickly.
5. Tap on "Connect" and "Join" to connect your new robot vacuum to your Wi-Fi network. If you are an Android-user, it can be directed to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. If so, select "Robot Vacuum RV-500".
6. Return to the DreamCatcher Life App and select "Next". Wait until the configuration is 100% completed, and then tap on "Done". Congratulations! Your Chuango Robot Vacuum RV-500 is ready for use.