Chuango smart devices are compatible with Google Assistant-enabled devices. Before you begin, please make sure that:
- Your Chuango smart devices are connected with the DreamCatcher Life App.
- You have a Google Assitant-enabled device such as Google Nest.
- The Google Home app is installed on your phone, and you have also logged into your account.
Then you could follow the instruction below:
- Open the Google Home app. Tap on the portrait icon in the top right corner and select “Assistant settings”.
- Slide up. Select “Home control”.
- Search for "DreamCatcher Life" and tap on the LINK button in the pop-up window,
- Login with your DreamCatcher Life account. (If you have Chuango WiFi Alarm Systems and Chuango Indoor Camera PT-300Q, you need to set a PIN code to use optional features. Otherwise, you can skip this step).
- Tap Done. Your DreamCatcher Life account has been successfully linked.
- DreamCatcher Life will appear on the Home control page. All your Chuango devices linked to the DreamCatcher Life app will be seen.